Cherry Corals POLYP-PALOOZA! Dec. 22 & 23!

Not sure how thats happening as the categories are "free ship" categories. That said, I just refunded 2 and will refund any and all of the others I find/are told about.
Me neither, hasn’t happened to me
 
Not sure how thats happening as the categories are "free ship" categories. That said, I just refunded 2 and will refund any and all of the others I find/are told about.
Order #150431 I got charged for shipping
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 6 4.3%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 26 18.7%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 47 33.8%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.7%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 20 14.4%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new