Cherry Corals POLYP-PALOOZA! Dec. 22 & 23!

Just wanted to wish that everyone here had fun and enjoyed their time spent. Even if you weren’t able to get many coral, I hope you were able to enjoy the banter and smashing your screen 100 times a minute. Wanted to wish everyone safe travels if they’re driving to spend time with their families. Everyone take care and I’ll see y’all tomorrow!
 
I mean the 12 days of Fishmas is coming up. A sale every day as such.
 
Thanks cherry corals got everything I wanted except for some WWC purple monsters. Maybe tomorrow. Good times.
 
Total damage :(
total damage.jpg
 
THanks. See you guys tomorrow
 
gotta stop hitting refresh... lol

also, sweet deals on some nice nice zoas tonight!!
im stoked!
 
Check in/out till tomorrow
 
gotta stop hitting refresh... lol

also, sweet deals on some nice nice zoas tonight!!
im stoked!

Got all of the Zoas for my collection expect 1. Went to buy that on their site the other day and someone checked out with it as I was. Does not only happen in live sales. LOL
 

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 6 37.5%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 5 31.3%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 3 18.8%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 3 18.8%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 3 18.8%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 31.3%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 6 37.5%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 31.3%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 4 25.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 18.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new