Cherry Corals POLYP-PALOOZA! Dec. 22 & 23!

I am so pleased with the items I picked up - quite a few of the ones I've been looking for. Still looking for a blasto with a little more blue in the center... and a euphyllia with bright blue (preferably a torch), and a pretty hammer too :)

Happy hunting to all who are still playing!
 
I am so pleased with the items I picked up - quite a few of the ones I've been looking for. Still looking for a blasto with a little more blue in the center... and a euphyllia with bright blue (preferably a torch), and a pretty hammer too :)

Happy hunting to all who are still playing!

Tonight there are Aussie blasto with a blueish outer with a frosty green center.

Sat268.jpg
 
Can you please repost the website to see if there was anything left over from yesterday? I cant find it.

Thank you!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.8%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 5.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 21 20.2%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 33 31.7%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 8.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 8.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 14 13.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 6.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new