Cherry Corals POLYP-PALOOZA! Dec. 22 & 23!

Dude, as in you don’t have to start checkins until 6pm
 
CC Pumpkin Patch Psammacora #1
regular price 40 SALE PRICE 12.99
click photo to purchase


CC Bloodsuckers #3
regular price 80 SALE PRICE 29.99
click photo to purchase


CC White Rose #1
regular price 50 SALE PRICE 12.99
click photo to purchase


CC Jingle Bells Cyphastrea #3
regular price 40 SALE PRICE 12.99
click photo to purchase


Chuckies Brides #3
regular price 50 SALE PRICE 9.99
click photo to purchase


CC Pink People Eaters #3
regular price 60 SALE PRICE 19.99
click photo to purchase


Emeralds on Fire #1
regular price 80 SALE PRICE 29.99
click photo to purchase


CC Monster Oranges #1
regular price 50 SALE PRICE 9.99
click photo to purchase


LA Lakers #3
regular price 80 SALE PRICE 29.99
click photo to purchase


CC Superfuzz Horrida #2
regular price 50 SALE PRICE 14.99
click photo to purchase


JF Goldmeister Chalice #2
regular price 80 SALE PRICE 29.99
click photo to purchase


Burning Embers Paly #8
regular price 50 SALE PRICE 9.99
click photo to purchase


Rainbow Incinerator #3
regular price 80 SALE PRICE 29.99
click photo to purchase
 
Post your wish list for tonight's live sale!

I will start:
Nems, nems and some more nems.
Also would love to see some <$10 shrooms & ricordea.
 
Post your wish list for tonight's live sale!

I will start:
Nems, nems and some more nems.
Also would love to see some <$10 shrooms & ricordea.


Whatever they have loaded! But wouldn't mind a nub of kombucha for under $100!
 
Wow! :( I can't believe I miss out on yesterday's sale. I am here tonight until the very end :)
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 2 33.3%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 1 16.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new