Cherry Corals POLYP-PALOOZA! Dec. 22 & 23!

Toxic Swirl Favia #3
regular price 60 SALE PRICE 19.99
click photo to purchase


Skyfire Shoom #2
regular price 120 SALE PRICE 29.99
click photo to purchase


GARF Original Bonsai #12
regular price 80 SALE PRICE 49.99
click photo to purchase


Florida Ricordea #10
regular price 60 SALE PRICE 19.99
click photo to purchase


Cool Acan #25
regular price 60 SALE PRICE 19.99
click photo to purchase


GARF Original Bonsai #6
regular price 50 SALE PRICE 12.99
click photo to purchase


CC Chemical Romance #7
regular price 60 SALE PRICE 19.99
click photo to purchase


Uber Green Torch #10
regular price 50 SALE PRICE 22.99
click photo to purchase


Mother of Pearl #2
regular price 150 SALE PRICE 59.99
click photo to purchase


Awesome Oddball #3
regular price 40 SALE PRICE 4.99
click photo to purchase


Cool Combo #10
regular price 60 SALE PRICE 19.99
click photo to purchase
 
Gah! Mother of pearl!!! <3 <3 <3
 
Folks with strats... any tips?
This lil guy has been a lil guy for far too long

A7FE1419-B1DF-4F3C-8AD5-1F2C52CA7171.jpeg
 
Sonic the Hedgehog Galaxea #1
regular price 80 SALE PRICE 19.99
click photo to purchase


Ultimate Xmas Favia #2
regular price 50 SALE PRICE 19.99
click photo to purchase


CC Superfreak Monti #3
regular price 100 SALE PRICE 39.99
click photo to purchase


CC Mr. Freeze Leptoseris #6
regular price 50 SALE PRICE 9.99
click photo to purchase


CC Deja Vu #4
regular price 250 SALE PRICE 89.99
click photo to purchase


OG Mohawks Palys #6
regular price 40 SALE PRICE 9.99
click photo to purchase


JF Jack O Lantern Lepto #3
regular price 80 SALE PRICE 19.99
click photo to purchase


Blu Polyp Monti #3
regular price 40 SALE PRICE 9.99
click photo to purchase


Uber Green Torch #4
regular price 50 SALE PRICE 22.99
click photo to purchase


Uber Rock Anemone #10
regular price 120 SALE PRICE 39.99
click photo to purchase
 
I wish I wouldn’t of just wasted all my spare cash on kiddos for Xmas!!! Most def be part of the next one. Unless I get lucky enough for a check in reward!!! Then all of it will be spent on this. Have 6 tanks to fill!
 
I wish I wouldn’t of just wasted all my spare cash on kiddos for Xmas!!! Most def be part of the next one. Unless I get lucky enough for a check in reward!!! Then all of it will be spent on this. Have 6 tanks to fill!

I skipped out last year on this polyp sale. This year, I'm not making that same mistake lol.
 
I wish I wouldn’t of just wasted all my spare cash on kiddos for Xmas!!! Most def be part of the next one. Unless I get lucky enough for a check in reward!!! Then all of it will be spent on this. Have 6 tanks to fill!
there's always a return area at stores
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 9 28.1%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 11 34.4%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 6 18.8%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 9.4%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 10 31.3%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 7 21.9%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 15.6%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 28.1%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 15.6%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 15.6%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 7 21.9%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new