Cherry Corals POLYP-PALOOZA! Dec. 22 & 23!

I wish I wouldn’t of just wasted all my spare cash on kiddos for Xmas!!! Most def be part of the next one. Unless I get lucky enough for a check in reward!!! Then all of it will be spent on this. Have 6 tanks to fill!
What's the reward?
 
Haha...yeah I didn't ask her on the last 8 I bought HAHA...and now she knows what I'm doing....
 
around 17 yesterday and only 4 today bad luck today
 

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 5.0%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 7.5%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 17 21.3%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 23 28.8%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.3%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 11.3%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 4 5.0%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 10 12.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 6 7.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new