Cherry Corals POLYP-PALOOZA! Dec. 22 & 23!

It's what I've been waiting for all day. So sad I missed yesterday's I knew this was my only hope.
F7EE2550-7BFD-4D06-B924-D43A8C98B47C.png
 
congrats too all who checked in every time!
 
sure ill take those slightly cheaper candy apples
 
Check in 2-6
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 7 18.4%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 15 39.5%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 4 10.5%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.6%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 7.9%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 5 13.2%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 7.9%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new