Cherry Corals POLYP-PALOOZA! Dec. 22 & 23!

Todd and Bret, Ya'll make me so happy to be local to you. But above all, I appreciate your ability to deliver high quality coral at a very reasonable price, even close or below 'hobbyist' prices at times. A majority of my tank is stocked with your coral, and I've been a very consist customer over the years. With where prices have gone, I know that when I spend my money with Cherry Corals, I am getting quality coral that has received quality care and selection.
 
I already bought PolypPalooza Milka Stylo #4 earlier today, it’s in my account and processing, but showed up again on page 146
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 9 22.5%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 15 37.5%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 4 10.0%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.5%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 7.5%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 5 12.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 7.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new