Cherry Corals presents... Polyp-Palooza!

I will try to be on but have family gatherings I have to be at today might have to bring the laptop and be antisocial
 
eating-popcorn-smiley-emoticon.gif
 
So this is my first live sale and can't wait! Have my shipping purchased and ready to go. I am curious about the links. They are currently linked to photobucket when you click on them. When the sale starts will you use photos to purchase the item or will you have to go to the cherry coral website to purchase? Just looking to clarify....thank you!
 
So this is my first live sale and can't wait! Have my shipping purchased and ready to go. I am curious about the links. They are currently linked to photobucket when you click on them. When the sale starts will you use photos to purchase the item or will you have to go to the cherry coral website to purchase? Just looking to clarify....thank you!


Currently these are just images hosted on Photobucket, when the sale starts to roll the pictures will be linked to the items on our site, put your favorite in your cart and checkout as fast as you can!

Check out each and every time, items are not safe in your cart!!!!
 
Hey cherry corals any advice on keeping acans, I can keep everything except them and torches

Our acans are kept in a system that is un skimmed and we feed at least once a week. I feed my favorites with tweezers.

While some folks have great success with acans under LED's its our opinion that they do best under straight up T5's or a mix of T5 with LED.

Torch's do well in almost any lights but ours are in a T5 with Reef Brite system. Just enough flow to keep tentacles moving.
 
So just to be clear because I have a few family obligations during the day... as long as I post in every hour I am good for the contest and to participate in any bonus items at the end. I hope to snag a few peices during the day when not driving lol.
 
So just to be clear because I have a few family obligations during the day... as long as I post in every hour I am good for the contest and to participate in any bonus items at the end. I hope to snag a few peices during the day when not driving lol.

Check in each hour and make a purchase to be entered.
 

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 7 25.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 14 50.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 10.7%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 10 35.7%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 14 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 8 28.6%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new