Cherry Corals presents... Polyp-Palooza!

youre in cali?? where? lets link and swap frags!
haha i saw the $$ and had to say no. like i said, spent way too much on an Xmas pack with the supernova nem

I got the black hole not the roswell I'm in MN not cali
 
upload_2015-12-27_1-13-15.png

12 Corals in 12 Hours

upload_2015-12-27_1-12-42.png
 

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 9 22.5%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 12.5%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 11 27.5%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 5.0%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 1 2.5%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 5.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 3 7.5%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 7 17.5%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new