Cherry Corals Presents... Polyppalooza! Dec. 28th and 29th!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

S.Pepper

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Received my corals yesterday. Packing was top notched and the corals were even better. It was a pleasure doing business with Cherry Corals for the first time. Trying out my filter lenses for my phone camera for the first time this morning. Anyway, here's a pic of my Aussie Lemon Splatter Hammer, and my Devil's Armor Paly.

20200111_094801.jpg 20200111_095002.jpg
I'm obviously going to have to work on my picture taking skills. These pictures do not do these corals justice. The orange on the devil's Armor is more neon orange. You get the idea... though.

CherryCorals

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Working on the list for all those who made purchases Saturday and Sunday which qualifies for an entry to win the Trident.

I should have a list up tomorrow for review.

GC will be emailed out this week and we will get the dry goods items shipped as well. ESV prizes ship directly from ESV.

CherryCorals

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am going to do the drawing video on Monday so if you ordered Cherries on both days of the live sale and I somehow missed you please send me a PM.

I have updated the list on my end and will re post soon.

More than just hot air: Is there a Pufferfish in your aquarium?

• There is currently a pufferfish in my aquarium.

Votes: 32 17.5%
  • There is not currently a pufferfish in my aquarium, but I have kept one in the past.

Votes: 31 16.9%
  • There has never been a pufferfish in my aquarium, but I plan to keep one in the future.

Votes: 33 18.0%
  • I have no plans to keep a pufferfish in my aquarium.

Votes: 79 43.2%
  • Other.

Votes: 8 4.4%
Back