Cherry Corals Presents... Summer Overstock Live Sale - Everything is $20! August 19th!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

sleeper

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am also interested in the left overs but I can't really figure out how to get to each hours stuff on the website. Maybe it's just the mobile version, I'll check on my laptop. Help would be appreciated.

Theo15

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am also interested in the left overs but I can't really figure out how to get to each hours stuff on the website. Maybe it's just the mobile version, I'll check on my laptop. Help would be appreciated.
Yea it would ,I can't see anything myself

killerkukoo

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
should work better on laptop. from what i understand the mobile version doesnt let you in to see them.

OP
OP
Acro76

Acro76

Cherry Corals
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I think I got just about all the emails responded to today. If anyone did not receive a response, please send your email again. Our email box looks crazy with all the orders and I'm hoping I didn't miss any!

OP
OP
Acro76

Acro76

Cherry Corals
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
All shipping labels have been printed up for today. If your order ships today, you should have a UPS tracking number email (check spam folder!). Check to see if the address is correct and let us know if we need to change anything. Our UPS driver picks up at 4pm.

bfsaunde

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Where do we send questions about our orders? I have one that completed and charged to Paypal Tricolor Acro #3 (order 126261) but it gave me a message at the top of the screen "Sorry, 'Tricolor Acro #3' was removed from your cart because you didn't checkout before the expiration time". I was able to get Tricolor Acro #4 at 12:42 AM (127154) . Just wondering if I am going to get both of these or just one. If this is better to work through by email, just let me know what email address I should be sending this to. Thanks

OP
OP
Acro76

Acro76

Cherry Corals
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Where do we send questions about our orders? I have one that completed and charged to Paypal Tricolor Acro #3 (order 126261) but it gave me a message at the top of the screen "Sorry, 'Tricolor Acro #3' was removed from your cart because you didn't checkout before the expiration time". I was able to get Tricolor Acro #4 at 12:42 AM (127154) . Just wondering if I am going to get both of these or just one. If this is better to work through by email, just let me know what email address I should be sending this to. Thanks

[email protected]

Both orders look like they completed, we will ship both unless you wanted to substitute something else.

DancingShark

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I never got a email with tracking #. Shipping was today but don't know if that's happening or not.

ChiCity

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I never got a email with tracking #. Shipping was today but don't know if that's happening or not.
Same here...
I bought a August 21st shipping module and I have not received any tracking info?
Also, I won one of the trivia questions for a polyp lab set...
Does that ship with my corals or separately?

Gracias

Last edited:

CherryCorals

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Same here...
I bought a August 21st shipping module and I have not received any tracking info?
Also, I won one of the trivia questions for a polyp lab set...
Does that ship with my corals or separately?

Gracias

Polyplab and other goodies will get sent out separately. I printed all Monday shipouts this morning and I thought I had them all but I don't see you among all the tracking #'s. I won't know more until I can get to the office first thing in the morning but it looks like I didn't ship you anything.

Looking back to your reefing roots: Did you start with Instant Ocean salt?

• I started with Instant Ocean salt.

Votes: 45 72.6%
  • I did not start with Instant Ocean salt, but I have used it at some point.

Votes: 7 11.3%
  • I did not start with Instant Ocean salt and have not used it.

Votes: 8 12.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 3.2%
Back