Cherry Corals SOS Live Sale!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Acro76

Cherry Corals
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
SOSsale.jpg~original

Please do not send PM's, email us at [EMAIL][email protected][/email] PM's will not be answered. If you call us we will try to answer but if do not please accept our apologies, these sales have us stretched a little thin.

SOS 8 hour Live sale rules! (4pm to midnight Eastern Standard time)

#1 Shipping modules are $39.99 and are available now. Modules will be for Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, or Thursday ship outs, buy the module for the day you wish to have your order shipped!!! There are a limited number of ship outs for each day so buy early to get your preferred day. We will search the site using the email address on the shipping module order to combine all orders for a single ship out. If you don't purchase a module we won't know when you want to ship. Fedex priority overnight is the service used to transport your purchases. ***if for some reason an order states "free shipping" this is not the case, all orders must buy one of the 4 shipping modules.

#2 If there is a Fedex delay for whatever reason we will not refund shipping charges. If a loss is incurred and we replace a shipment the purchaser must pay for shipping again, no exceptions.

#3 We will not combine orders from different people, please do not ask.

#4 All sales are FINAL, no refunds, no exceptions. Do not ask us to exchange one item for another after you have purchased it. You may not use gift certificates during the live sale. Gift Certificates won during the live sale may not be used during the live sale. Please don't email asking for a refund and state that your purchase was a "mistake". If you put an item in your cart and then change your mind be sure to clear your cart, it could still be in there when you check out on another item and you will inadvertently buy it.

#5 Prices on the website are the only 100% correct prices, we try very hard to make the posts match the website but we are only human and errors can occur.

#6 If an item sells more than once we will only honor the first person to purchase said item, the others will be refunded(unless we can supply an equal sized piece of the same morph).

#7 Everyone who stays with us the entire 8 hours will receive 1 raffle ticket for each separate purchase(not including your ship module), raffle tickets are for a $250 gift card to Cherry Corals. Post your “check ins” in the dedicated raffle thread that will be createdAugust 16th after the sale has ended, you must post your check ins or you will not be entered. These Gift Certificates must be used within 60 days or they will expire, use it or lose it.

#8 Reef trivia or caption this contests will be done as often as I find a funny photo or a cool trivia question. These are a lot of fun and please keep entries clean and family friendly. We will also be giving away a limited number of Cherry Corals T shirts during the sale, these ship with your coral order. If you don’t have an order going out and you have won a shirt we will still send it but you have to pay the shipping(approx $10).

#9 Grand prize drawing will be awarded August 24th around 5pm EST. Gift Certificates will be emailed out on this day as well.

*these rules may be modified right up to the start of the sale but not after*

Last edited:

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Awesome!

ReeferJohn408

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ok now we need some instructions on how this method works.

- ordering
- checking out
- bidding?

First timers here.

Thanks.

CherryCorals

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ok now we need some instructions on how this method works.

- ordering
- checking out
- bidding?

First timers here.

Thanks.

Rules and instructions will be posted up on post #1 but here are a few important ones.

All orders go through our website so click the picture here on R2R and follow it to our site, throw it in your cart and COMPLETE YOUR CHECKOUT or someone else will be able to grab it. I suggest trying to buy one item at a time as adding multiple items to you cart could cause you to lose it to someone else. Paypal express checkout is superfast and so are Cherry Corals gift certificates.

Its not a bidding process, its all about speed. This is great stuff people, aquacultured and awesome!

Shipping modules(which are used to both pay for shipping and to organize the orders by name) will be available Tomorrow for pre purchase. People who pre purchase shipping modules will be entered into one or more prize drawings :)

Opus

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
GRRR! Dirty word, dirty word! I'll be on a cruise ship at sea with no internet access! Darn! Life is hard!:(:rolleyes::D

I hate when these things are sprung on us a few days in advance. I've had a trip planned to go visit my mother for weeks now and can't cancel it. Oh well, saves me $500 or more.

CherryCorals

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ok. So the shipping is flat rate of $39.99 for whatever corals we purchased COMBINED, correct?

Thanks again.

One shipping module ships all of your SOS items!

There will be modules for Monday thru Thursday and only 30 are available each day(since thats all we can physically handle) so try and buy early.

CherryCorals

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I should mention that all of the regular priced items that are on the website right now will be discounted on Sunday and can be added to any outgoing SOS sale order!!!

Jlobes

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
wow!! super awesome.

really?? all corals $20!??!

I really need a sale like this, suffered a huge setback/crash and lost most of my collection recently. Have a 30 set up ATM, and rebuilding/restarting the 120 this week!

I might have to sit in and see what I can grab

Creating a strong bulwark: Did you consider floor support for your reef tank?

• I put a major focus on floor support.

Votes: 56 40.3%
  • I put minimal focus on floor support.

Votes: 29 20.9%
  • I put no focus on floor support.

Votes: 49 35.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 5 3.6%
Back