Cherry Corals Summer Spectacular Presale Contest!

We had a family emergency and couldn't be part of live sale so thank you but please pick someone who can benefit from it. Thank you so much and was bummed to miss it. Really want some cherries so hopefully next time or maybe work a visit when I'm in Ann arbor for chemo n swing over to you. Thanks again Todd and Bret.
 
20150601_095126.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 11 45.8%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 4.2%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 4.2%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 8.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new