Cherry Corals :)

  • Thread starter Thread starter jackwkahn
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

jackwkahn

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 29, 2012
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Location
Miami Beach
At first I was turned off by the prices but when I won a $50 giftcard on a facebook photo contest i decided to give cherry corals a try. When my friend won another $50 giftcard on a similar contest I knew It was time to order lol. Needles to say my beginner acro pack came today and I was very impressed with the packaging, the quality of the corals, and how similar the colors were to the pictures on the website. They are pricy, but like everything else in this hobby you get what you pay for. If you want the best cherry corals is definitely the way to go. Thanks guys!
 
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH PART OF YOUR SETUP IS HARDEST TO REACH OR REMOVE FOR ROUTINE MAINTENANCE?

  • Glass behind or beside the tank

    Votes: 17 21.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 8.9%
  • Sump or rear filtration chambers

    Votes: 11 13.9%
  • Skimmer or other filtration equipment

    Votes: 10 12.7%
  • Overflow or plumbing

    Votes: 13 16.5%
  • Lights or lids

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mine is pretty easy to access!

    Votes: 20 25.3%
  • Other—tell us what I missed

    Votes: 1 1.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new