Cherry corals

ccajigas07

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
May 7, 2013
Messages
567
Reaction score
90
Location
miami fl
Well I came on here and asked who I could buy my lps corals from and I was recommended cherrycorals.com by a few of you. I went on there site and was more than happy to see the coral selection and great prices,
So I placed a $250 order and got my corals the next day I was surprised to see that there was an extra coral and that I got a 2 headed green stem duncan instead of the one head duncan I ordered. I call todd to make sure he didn't make an error and he told me he likes to have happy customers and I can assure you that I am super happy and I will be placing another order soon

The cell phone pictures do these corals no justice


jygumate.jpg

e4etyden.jpg

juhynuju.jpg

y8egasat.jpg

ybyjahyb.jpg


Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk 4
 
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 2 3.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 4 7.0%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 14 24.6%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 14 24.6%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 15.8%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 2 3.5%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 14.0%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 3 5.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new