• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Cherry made some mistakes with my order!

Please read here before posting. Outside comments are not permitted per R2R's feedback forum policy. This is to allow the buyer and seller to have a streamlined conversation and hopefully come to a mutually satisfactory resolution in a negative transaction. If you would like to contribute your own feedback experience with either the buyer or seller, you may do so by creating your own feedback thread. Only the thread starter and vendor will have posting access. Thank you.

droblack

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Put together an "Yllia order" as Todd calls it, and he messed up and sent me more coral than I asked for. The corals all look better than the pics as well, which is truly hard to believe. Some people! Picked up a pink tip aussie elegance (cataphyllia), an insane dendrophyllia colony (super fat heads, with extras), and a few euhphyllias (torches and hammer). Several of them had extra heads or are about to spit. This is my first order with Cherry Corals, but certainly will not be my last. My wife didn't even complain when she saw how big the pieces were and how good they looked. Thank you Cherry Corals!

Pics to follow.

Oggisports

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Todd is a great person to deal with and their corals are amazing

Can't wait to see your pics Ty

maharsreef

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I would be extremly upset and always order from Todd never again! What are these venders thinking anyway?! Jeeze.

uall8up

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Vendors like this are the ones you want to keep visiting. Thank you for posting the wonderful review so that myself and others know how awesome they are!!!

CherryCorals

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thank you very much for the kind words!

OP
OP
droblack

droblack

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Had to run some errands, but here are a few quick shots. Took a quick group shot under leds. Can't get a clear pic through the curved glass, but here's an idea of the sweet sized and healthy corals received today. They are all open all the way, except the dendro which is slowly opening. I've ordered quite a few corals through the years, can't remember another FedEx box making me this happy.

CherryOrderbox1.jpg

DendroCherry.jpg

TorchPeachyCherry.jpg

OP
OP
droblack

droblack

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Here's some better pics, still cannot capture the colors.

elegancecherry.jpg

hammercherry.jpg

funkytorchcherry.jpg

fscherry.jpg

Please read here before posting. Outside comments are not permitted per R2R's feedback forum policy. This is to allow the buyer and seller to have a streamlined conversation and hopefully come to a mutually satisfactory resolution in a negative transaction. If you would like to contribute your own feedback experience with either the buyer or seller, you may do so by creating your own feedback thread. Only the thread starter and vendor will have posting access. Thank you.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 42 22.0%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 65 34.0%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 62 32.5%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 18 9.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 2.1%
Back