• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Cherry Pick chalice colonies for sale!!!

  • Thread starter Thread starter alemanr
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

alemanr

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 3, 2010
Messages
271
Reaction score
0
Location
Puerto Rico, USA
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm selling half of two of my favorites chalices.

The first one is around 2"x3" with at least 8 eyes.

The second is around 3"x4" with at least 12 eyes.

The prices for the half colonies are $350 and $450.

I need the money, that's why I have to sell my precious jems.

I accept reasonable offers.
 

Attachments

  • DSC05881.jpg
    DSC05881.jpg
    95.5 KB · Views: 362
  • DSC05883.jpg
    DSC05883.jpg
    95.7 KB · Views: 380
Whoa, big colonies. Good luck man. :bigsmile:
 
Last edited by a moderator:

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 9 22.5%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 12.5%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 11 27.5%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 5.0%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 1 2.5%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 5.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 3 7.5%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 7 17.5%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new