• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

CHERRY's ACAN GROW OUT!!!!!

zero

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yup just saw that one lol. Well up to you guys. Just another $60 each. Haha

thewackyreefer

(formerly luvmyacans)
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Okay, well we probably need to jump on it. Do you guys want to take it even if it's just us 3? Then we can give the rest a chance to decide whether they want to or not.

OP
OP
Reef UP

Reef UP

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm down if someone wants to pitch in for the grower haha I'm strapped between adding the sexy cans and the sps growout sorry guys but like I said if the group wants to help the grower out I'm down and maybe I could hook you all up with a couple of my rainbow acans ;)

financialreef

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm good with picking it up as well. I think we should split it amongst the rest of us and let the grower have them for his troubles.

zero

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sure...let settle it on who is paying and how much. I'll pitch in. Oh and the name is Tuan, nice to meet y'all and to be in this funny coral addiction group. LOL

thewackyreefer

(formerly luvmyacans)
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
<--- Justin

Reef Up if you wanna reach out to Kien and gather payment information we'll take it from there. Figure it's probably best since he'll be shipping to you even though we're covering the tab.

What's the status on the pieces from SC?

OP
OP
Reef UP

Reef UP

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
<--- Justin

Reef Up if you wanna reach out to Kien and gather payment information we'll take it from there. Figure it's probably best since he'll be shipping to you even though we're covering the tab.

<--- Justin

Havent heard back from mike yet I know he's busy but hopefully we'll hear something soon
I'm crazy busy at work so if you wouldn't mind doing the kien thing that would be great at least let him know they are spoken for ;)

CherryCorals

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I can't see why not ;) maybe they'll chime in if not I guess we could pm him

Oh, sorry I have been meaning to jump on here.

Acan's will occasionally refuse to eat. Back to back feedings could cause this. One other theory is that they get hooked on the Fauna food, my buddy Mike thinks his Tubastrea are hooked and he insists they will eat nothing else.

My lighting is all T5, 5 ATI blue plus(I think) and one ATI aqua blue special. I run them for 8 hours starting at 8pm and running until 4 a.m. All of the tanks come on at different times throughout the day in an effort to keep my PH stable throughout. They are all linked to a common sump.

OP
OP
Reef UP

Reef UP

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It thinks its a scoly ;)

Yep it's the biggest acan polyp I've seen lol and as for back to back feeding I've cut down on the ring of fire since it wants to be testy lol but it'll Spit out all foods even the fauna so who know maybe it just doesn't like eat??

zero

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ok...will send payment when beerman answer. Does Kien know that we are getting the last pack?

thewackyreefer

(formerly luvmyacans)
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
OP
OP
Reef UP

Reef UP

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Very nice idea man when I get the whole collection I will take macro shots of all and label them as well :)

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 24 27.0%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 32 36.0%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 26 29.2%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 6 6.7%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 1.1%
Back