Chicago Area Gorgonians

Gone Reefin’

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 22, 2025
Messages
395
Reaction score
549
Location
Illinois
What state or country do you live in
Illinois
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
On a Gorg kick for my big tank. I’ve bought from KP and Pacific East aquaculture recently, would recommend both.

Anybody know of an LFS in Chicago area that has any decent selection of these? I feel like they are underrepresented quite a bit.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 3 4.5%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 18 26.9%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 28.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 9 13.4%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 1 1.5%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 2 3.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 4 6.0%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 10.4%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 4 6.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new