Chicago Land Reefers

  • Thread starter Thread starter Andyk28
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Andyk28

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 3, 2021
Messages
33
Reaction score
5
Location
chicago IL
What state or country do you live in
Illinois
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I was recently at aquashella and was a little underwhelmed by the amount of saltwater aquarium things available. I know reef a palooza is probably better but it got me wondering how many chicago area reef keepers are there and if we go to the same shops or if we could buy or trade corals and fish off eachother. Hopefully this post gets passed around to those who it pertains to and seen by those as well. As for me I am from the south chicagoland area
 
What do you need? I have lots of frags 45 minutes west of Starved Rock.
Are you a member of our Illinois Valley Reef Club on FB?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 33.3%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 2 22.2%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 3 33.3%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 0 0.0%

New Posts

Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new