Chicago on Memorial Weekend

  • Thread starter Thread starter Reef Pets
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Reef Pets

Bioprospector
View Badges
Joined
Mar 7, 2008
Messages
10,025
Reaction score
1,428
Location
Ohio
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I think I will be forced to go to Chicago on Memorial weekend. Anyhow, are there any frag swaps in the area during the weekend? Just thought I would try.. I could not seem to find any through a Google search.
 
sadly nothing going on that I have heard of on memorial day weekend. where are you going to be at?
 
I was hoping for something good. But, I figured that there would not be much going on for the Holiday weekend when it comes to reef keeping. We will be at my mother in-laws house in Monee, just south of Chicago.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 9 5.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 13 7.7%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 16.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 57 33.9%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 6.5%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 11 6.5%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 26 15.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 12 7.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new