Chicago Reef Community!

FlameangelLover

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 25, 2025
Messages
833
Reaction score
810
Location
detroit
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yo Chicago reefers I’m from detroit want to take a trip down there to get some corals . Any super good shops yall would suggest or any frag swaps this summer or spring
 
Not familiar with downtown, but the burbs there are quite the few!!
You thinking Chicago proper orrrr
 
Selling some high end zoas, I’ll be reefing USA on the 22nd. USM, Pink USM, Oscar the Grouch and Monster Inc. Send me a pm if interested!
 
blueline coral is awful... unless its change in the last two years always dead fish in tanks when I would go. The local fish store is amazing in morton grove and aquatic hq is pretty good.. reefwise used to be ok and maybe zooaxe
 
blueline coral is awful... unless its change in the last two years always dead fish in tanks when I would go. The local fish store is amazing in morton grove and aquatic hq is pretty good.. reefwise used to be ok and maybe zooaxe
Certain individuals made Blueline good for corals etc. LFS in Morton Grove has stepped up their game, a year or two ago they weren't dealing heavily with corals but that has significantly changed!
 
Jj reefs is a good one 👍🏽
Wasn't that reef geeks? I was in there a while ago and they were chopping maricultured corals. Idk if it changed hands or not
 
Certain individuals made Blueline good for corals etc. LFS in Morton Grove has stepped up their game, a year or two ago they weren't dealing heavily with corals but that has significantly changed!
How far is lfs from reefing usa?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 4 19.0%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 14.3%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 1 4.8%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 6 28.6%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 5 23.8%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 1 4.8%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 1 4.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new