• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Chicago Sunburst Anemone

Item Price
Sold
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Thread Prefix?
  1. YES I have added pre-fixes to my thread title.
Shipping
YES shipping is available

Emrava

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 4, 2024
Messages
133
Reaction score
86
Location
Waukegan
What state or country do you live in
Illinois
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
I have these WYIWYG anemone for sale.
$250 shipped Next Day Air UPS shipping with standard DOA.
Any more questions you can DM.
I can always make you a deal with any coral packs, including other coral posts.


IMG_0253.jpeg

IMG_0281.jpeg
 
Last edited:
Sunday Bump!
 
Weekend bump!
 
No sorry, no longer available.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 4 16.0%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 8.0%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new