• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Chicago Sunburst Anemone

Item Price
500
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Shipping
YES shipping is available

cheras

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 7, 2018
Messages
221
Reaction score
181
What state or country do you live in
Illinois
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I have a 7-8 inch wide Chicago Sunburst Anemone for $500 shipped. I can provide more photos if needed. Part of the anemone is hidden below the frag rack.

20230228_195909.jpg
20230228_195903.jpg 20230228_195900.jpg Screenshot_20230228_235828_Gallery.jpg
 
Bump. Also open to trade locally.
 
Bump
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 5 21.7%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 13.0%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 2 8.7%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 6 26.1%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 5 21.7%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 1 4.3%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 1 4.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new