• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Chicago Sunburst Anenome

Item Price
250
Shipping
YES shipping is available

Darbna

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 17, 2016
Messages
1,151
Reaction score
979
Location
palm beach, FL
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Chicago Sunburst Anenome

I have a few Chicago Sunburst ready to go.

Price: $250.00

View on Reef2Reef Marketplace

Marketplace Purchase Required

This item is listed on the Reef2Reef Marketplace. To ensure the transaction is properly processed and covered by Marketplace features and protections, the purchase must be completed through the Marketplace listing.

listing-media-1.png
listing-media-2.png
listing-media-3.png
listing-media-4.png
 
Listing updated (Description)

Description: I have a few Chicago Sunburst ready to go. They have been with me in my tank for over 7 years, Sang Lee Lineage. I have sold and shipped dozens of this nem over the years, they ship really really good, with No DOA so far 🤞🏻, in the event there ever is one, I can refund or replace, your choice.

View on Reef2Reef Marketplace

Marketplace Purchase Required

This item is listed on the Reef2Reef Marketplace. To ensure the transaction is properly processed and covered by Marketplace features and protections, the purchase must be completed through the Marketplace listing.
 
Thx bro!!


My Darwin pair found their home in a few minutes! 😆

IMG_2723.jpeg
 
I still have a few left, good size, and have not lost a single shipment to weather delays or carrier issues. Everything I've shipped these last few weeks has been arriving healthy, safe, and sound. PM me if you would like one, and I can make a deal if you're buying more than 1.
 
You can purchase with confidence. Darbna helped coordinate shipping with me when I'll receive it ASAP. Chicago sunburst anemone super happy and healthy.

Thank you once again Brad. If I ever need another one in the future, i'll let you know :)
81fc89b7-d767-4cf0-aff7-ac51305a0981.jpg
 
You can purchase with confidence. Darbna helped coordinate shipping with me when I'll receive it ASAP. Chicago sunburst anemone super happy and healthy.

Thank you once again Brad. If I ever need another one in the future, i'll let you know :)
81fc89b7-d767-4cf0-aff7-ac51305a0981.jpg
Thanks Bro!!
 
Can you honestly keep these in the same tank with torches and SPS
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 6.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 22 19.5%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 36 31.9%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 8.0%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 8.0%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 16 14.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 8.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new