Chiller emergency

  • Thread starter Thread starter DTz
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

DTz

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 22, 2014
Messages
405
Reaction score
101
Location
malaysia
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey guys. My chiller went crazy and brought to temp from normal range of 25-26c to 21c lowest. I’m not sure how long was it like this for. Mebbe 1-2 hours. So far fishes all alive and swimming. Sps looks aleight just less pe. May I know what can I do or what to expect after such a drastic fall in temp?
 
Hey guys. My chiller went crazy and brought to temp from normal range of 25-26c to 21c lowest. I’m not sure how long was it like this for. Mebbe 1-2 hours. So far fishes all alive and swimming. Sps looks aleight just less pe. May I know what can I do or what to expect after such a drastic fall in temp?
I wouldn't expect to see any change as long as the tank is healthy.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 10 45.5%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 6 27.3%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 4.5%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 4.5%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 4.5%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new