Chiller repair

  • Thread starter Thread starter jy544
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

jy544

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 23, 2008
Messages
58
Reaction score
5
Location
Apopka
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Hi, does anyone know of a place locally that will work on JBJ chillers? I have a 1/3 hp jbj chiller that is not cooling anymore. Sounds like everything kicks on, but the water will not chill.
 
Does it display any error Codes? I have 2 of these.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 17.6%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 1 5.9%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new