chinese zebra barred goby sad?

happytobehere

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
May 3, 2013
Messages
115
Reaction score
3
Location
missouri
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a chinese zebra barred goby who seems sad. He always hides under a rock! My lfs store said to get another, that he needed a friend. So, is that true or will I just have two hiding gobies?
 
It would be better to have more than one of those together as they are a schooling fish. They will hang together.
 
I've had a dozen in a 300 gallon. They would school together, especially when the larger fish swim over by them
They hangout at the surface most of the time
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 8 22.9%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 14.3%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 9 25.7%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 5.7%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 1 2.9%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 5.7%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 5.7%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 6 17.1%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new