Chipped bottom corner

  • Thread starter Thread starter akinaz
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

akinaz

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 2, 2026
Messages
3
Reaction score
0
Location
illinois
What state or country do you live in
Illinois
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I got this 60 gallon rimless for super cheap and when I got home I realized there is this chip on the overflow bottom corner . Is this done for? I planned on re sealing the tank anyway bc the silicone is in bad shape. Should I look into getting a new glass pane or would it be ok?
IMG_2009.jpeg
IMG_2003.jpeg
IMG_2004.jpeg
IMG_2010.jpeg
IMG_2007.jpeg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.3%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 9 7.4%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 24 19.8%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 37 30.6%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 8.3%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 8.3%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 17 14.0%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new