Chlice/LPS Frag Tank Lights

  • Thread starter Thread starter dtpollard
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

dtpollard

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 3, 2008
Messages
836
Reaction score
34
Location
Charlottesville VA
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a 40 Breeder with 6X39 watt TEC Light and a 30 Breeder with a 4X39 watt TEC Light. I was planning on going with all ATI bulbs. What bulb configuration do you recommend for these two systems?
 
Four the 4 bulb, I'd run 2 ati blue plus, 1 aquablue special, and 1 fiji purple or purple plus. Id probably add an extra blue plus and an extra aquablue for the 6 bulb fixture.
 
Four the 4 bulb, I'd run 2 ati blue plus, 1 aquablue special, and 1 fiji purple or purple plus. Id probably add an extra blue plus and an extra aquablue for the 6 bulb fixture.
What he said :wink:.
I run 1x KZ fiji purple, 1x aqua blue special, 4x blue plus
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.6%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 16 29.1%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 18 32.7%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 6 10.9%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.8%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 5.5%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 6 10.9%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 5.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new