Chocolate chip star.

  • Thread starter Thread starter scooter24
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Yes, they are not reef safe, meaning they are opportunistic eaters of corals.
 
mmmmmm good Cookie monster like snails and such

stareating.jpg

starvssnail.jpg
 
Yea I keep reading they are not reef safe just didn't know if people really had problems with that. A fellow reefer by me is taking down his tank and I was wanting to get his start but I do have some coral and such.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 2 20.0%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 30.0%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 2 20.0%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 3 30.0%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new