Chocolate chip starfish baby

  • Thread starter Thread starter swish0332
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

swish0332

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 1, 2014
Messages
28
Reaction score
14
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello all. I am new to reef2reef and I started in the saltwater hobby a little over a year ago. I had picked up a chocolate chip starfish from petco a few months the back and today I saw a baby starfish crawling out of the rocks.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 9 5.3%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 13 7.6%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 15.8%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 58 33.9%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 12 7.0%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 12 7.0%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 26 15.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 12 7.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new