Chocolate Chip Stars

  • Thread starter Thread starter IotaElwyn
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

IotaElwyn

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 16, 2014
Messages
73
Reaction score
3
Location
SE Michigan
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Does anyone know if these are cannibals? I always buy two at a time to feed my harlequin and put them in the refugium of my main tank. However within a week, I can always only find one. I never find a body, just one always disappears.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 2 4.2%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 2 4.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 11 22.9%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 13 27.1%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 8 16.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 2 4.2%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 16.7%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 2 4.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new