Choice of t5

  • Thread starter Thread starter ddenora
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

ddenora

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 24, 2011
Messages
161
Reaction score
43
Location
Colonia, NJ
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just got a halide fixture with a 250W 20K bulb and 4 t5s. Was thinking of doing all blue plus, but wasn't sure if i should throw a coral or purple plus instead. What you guys think?
 
I run 2 blue plus and 2 true actinic bulbs with my phoenix 14k.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 9 22.5%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 12.5%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 11 27.5%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 5.0%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 1 2.5%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 5.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 3 7.5%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 7 17.5%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new