Choosing between IM SR120 and IM INT100

lucasarice

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 21, 2025
Messages
10
Reaction score
19
Location
florida
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi all! I am upgrading my biocube32 and trying to decide between two different options (SR120 and INT100).

My goals are:
  • Support a yellow tang and ideally, foxface - with a mixed reef
  • Be relatively contained system (no ext) for aesthetics as this will be in the living room I share with my wife and family
  • Allow for the unexpected. I’m early in the hobby being only one great year into my used facebook marketplace biocube
I have a large enough wall that the 6ft SR120’s footprint is not a problem.

I’m trying to keep the tank & stand under $3k shipped (kind of doable with current 50% off on made to order tanks at IM).

I think I’d be happy with either option - but would appreciate thoughts from more experienced folks!

Thanks!

Lucas
 
I have run an SR80 for about a year now, and I love it! AIO tanks are so much easier once they're established. I would recommend running filter rollers if you are interested in having a super clean tank.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.6%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 16 28.6%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 18 32.1%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 6 10.7%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.8%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 5.4%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 12.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 5.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new