Christmas already?!

  • Thread starter Thread starter TD13
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

TD13

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 29, 2015
Messages
789
Reaction score
386
Location
St. Louis
What state or country do you live in
Missouri
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Who's ready for christmas?! Anyone got cool plans for the holiday?
 
Ya ready here can't wait ! My girls are so excited love this time of year . hope Santa brings me some corals to lol
 
I'm ready, for it to be over!!! Don't get me wrong, I love spending time with my family, but the majority of people it seems have lost the reason for Christmas. I am looking forward to spending time with my family though.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 6 22.2%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 13 48.1%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 11.1%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 9 33.3%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 3 11.1%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 13 48.1%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 7 25.9%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 4 14.8%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new