Christmas wish lists?

PepperDeath

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 14, 2012
Messages
585
Reaction score
76
Location
clearwater,Fl
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What's everybody hoping to get for their tank this Christmas??

I'm hoping for a skimmer and some dosers:)
 
Last edited:
I am hoping for the lottery to be won, so everything I bought over black Friday is paid off!

Then some sps corals would do nicely.
 
All I want for chrismas, is YOU! tube subscribers.
 
All I want is for my kitty to stop digging all her cat litter out of the box and onto the floor each night
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.8%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 5.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 21 20.2%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 33 31.7%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 8.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 8.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 14 13.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 6.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new