Chronicles of Tess

Damon Jensen

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 7, 2019
Messages
208
Reaction score
160
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My Tasseleta has settled in well. Only one missing fish to date. Tess and the white eye tolerate each other and occasionally a hidy hole.

I am astounded by Tess appetite. I feed the tank twice a day, but white about every 3 days. Tess has come out hunting the last 4 tank feedings. Last meal two shrimp tails about 2 inches and a chunk of lobster bit smaller. The previous meals about the same. Interesting side note the missing fish lasted about 3 days, before tess showed interest in food.

I'll have to film when she eats

I do love this eel. I have a feeling in about 6 months she will out grow my 200gl tank. Anyone in Socal, with a large tank that is missing an eel......hahahahaha
 

Attachments

  • 20210708_195824.mp4
    63.2 MB
Filming with one hand,,feeding with the other
 

Attachments

  • 20210709_055247.mp4
    67.3 MB

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 11 45.8%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 4.2%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 4.2%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 8.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new