CHUCK NORRIS Would Do It!

Chuck Norris doesn't wear a watch... He decides what time it is!

I know there old but man I love me some Chuck Norris jokes!

When Chuck Norris does push-ups, he doesn't lift himself... He pushes the earth down.
 
Why did Chuck Norris cross the road. ...because nothing would ever cross chuck norris.
 
And the addition to that..

There used to be a street named after chuck norris - but it was changed......because no one crosses chuck norris and lives.
 
Chuck Norris has a grizzly bear carpet in his room.. the bear isn't dead it is just afraid to move.
 
Chuck Norris doesn't call the wrong number....... You answer the wrong phone.
 
Chuck Norris made a visit to my house and he peed my reef tank, ever since my alkalinity calcium and magnesium never dropped bellow acceptable levels.
 
Ohhhhh slow weekend for chuck norris - maybe he'll do better this week.lol
 
Looks like a slow week for ol chuck also.lol I will come up with some this weekend n give it life again :) all about the laughs!
 
Chuck Norris doesn't get rained on, the rain gets Chuck Norrised

Chuck Norris tears cure cancer....too bad he never cries
 
Chuck Norris can cut through a hot knife with butter.

When the Boogeyman goes to sleep every night, he checks his closet for Chuck Norris.

The original title for Alien vs Predator was Alien and Predator vs Chuck Norris.....the film was cancelled shortly after going into preproduction. No one would pay $9 to see a movie 14 seconds long.
 
Chuck Norris abducts aliens

Chuck Norris can put out a fire with a gallon of gasoline.

Chuck Norris sleeps with a pillow under his gun.
 
I don't know a good Chuck Norris reference but I'd like to say that I'm glad afamousjohnson found reef2reef :)
 
I don't know a good Chuck Norris reference but I'd like to say that I'm glad afamousjohnson found reef2reef :)
Ahhh thanks fishroomlady - super sweet. I missed this, being all wrapped up in the live sale yesterday. Gotta say super glad to be here. - been thru many forums and easily put R2R at the tip top of the list. People here are awesome!

Keep um coming folks - I think there is only like a billion more CN references
 
Chuck Norris has a grizzly bear carpet in his room.. the bear isn't dead it is just afraid to move.

Some of these are awesome!! Not sure this is my favorite, but definitely one of them! LOL
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 2 33.3%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 3 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 2 33.3%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new