• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Chunky Polyps Frag Pack

fragman2

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am offering a Frag Pack of 12 different Zoas and Palys. Some are common and some are semi "high end". I can do several of these "12 Packs", but the first buyers will get the frags with the most Polyps. :) For example: I have After Burners with anywhere from 4 to 10 polyps on a tile. I will personally select the Best Choice for you based on your place in line. In the WYSIWYG picture going from Left to Right the frags are:

FragPackWYSIWYG2.jpg

1. Armour of Gods - 9 to 11 polyps per tile (10 on average) ................... $20
2. Everlasting Gobstoppers - 3 to 4 polyps per tile (3 on average) ...... $15
3. Dragon Eyes - 8 to 12 polyps per tile (9 on average) ........................ $20
4. Neon Greens - 6 to 12 polyps per tile (8 on average) ........................ $15
5. After Burners - 4 to 10 polyps per tile (5 on average) ...................... $25
6. Strawberry Wine - 3 polyps per tile .................................................. $15
7. Tyree Orange Rainbow - 3 to 6 polyps per tile (5 on average) ......... $25
8. Candy Apple Reds - 3 to 6 polyps per tile (4 on average) ................ $20
9. Blue Hornets - 5 to 7 polyps per tile (6 on average) ........................ $25
10. Tubbs Blues - 6 to 10 polyps per tile ( 7 on average) ...................... $20
11. Sunny D's - 3 to 6 polyps per tile ( 4 on average) .......................... $20
12. Fire and Ice - 18 to 25 polyps per tile ( average is over 20) .......... $20

Purchased separately these would be $250. The "12 Pack" price is just $200!

Overnight shipping is a flat $60. ( So $260 Shipped within the Cont. US) The minimum coral purchase is $150.

Standard DOA policy applies: Accept shipment, Pics of DOAs on the 1st day, etc.... Not responcible for weather or shipper delays.

You already have some of the ones in the 12 Pack?
I have the following "substitutes" for your 12 pack with limited only availability:
Captain America's 3p
Eagle Eyes 10p
Pink Panthers 6p
Green Implosions 6p
Keds Reds 6p
Blow Pops 10+p
Rainbow Palys 6+p
Green Bay Packers 6p
Mind Blowing Palys 3p
You Aint got These 10p
Orange and green Clove Polyps 10p

Armour of Gods
aogs.jpg

Everlasting Gobstoppers
Carlitos12p.jpg

Dragon Eyes -- Tyree Orange Rainbows -- Rainbow Palys
???1.jpg

Neon Greens
NeonGreen.JPG

Tubbs Blues
TubsColony.JPG

Candy Apple Reds
DSC_0041.jpg

Blue Hornets
BlueHornet7p.JPG

After Burners
Afterburner.JPG

Fire & Ice
FireandIce3.JPG

GreenbayPakers.jpg

Pink Panthers
PinkPanthers.jpg

EagleEyes3.jpg

quotYou%20Aint%20Got%20Thesequot.JPG

BlueHornet7p.JPG

Last edited:

frank c.

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I would like a pack please I have sunny d,s and Tubbs blues can you sub aint got these and pink panthers in there place. please send info thx

OP
OP
fragman2

fragman2

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yes I do! The first 12 Pack is shipping out today. It will be the "Chunkiest", I'll bet that there are 130 to 150 polyps. I can build a few more.

Managing real reef risks: Do you pay attention to the dangers in your tank?

• I pay a lot of attention to reef risks.

Votes: 49 45.0%
  • I pay a bit of attention to reef risks.

Votes: 35 32.1%
  • I pay minimal attention to reef risks.

Votes: 17 15.6%
  • I pay no attention to reef risks.

Votes: 7 6.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 0.9%
Back