Cincinnati Saltwater

Drewskiii

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I know there are a couple of old threads here for Cincinnati but they seem to be old and dead so I thought I’d start a new one. How’s everyone?

jsker

Reefing is all about the adventure
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Lest shake the tree:)

mattrice25

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey Drewskiii! I'm new to r2r but I live on the east side of Cincy

OP
OP
Drewskiii

Drewskiii

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Nice I’m just now restarting my tank have been out of the hobby for a couple of years and just wanted to find some local people I like to know who’s around so if I ever have a tank emergency it’ll be a little easier to rehome everything if need be :)

jshouse

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Clermont county as well, had a small reef system decided to take it down and now building a 90 gallon display tank.

dwest

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I know there are a couple of old threads here for Cincinnati but they seem to be old and dead so I thought I’d start a new one. How’s everyone?
Northern ky here.

OP
OP
Drewskiii

Drewskiii

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It’s Jordan correct and that was fun my first time going I’m glad you put it on Facebook my wife actually came across it and suggested I go. I got some reef roofs while I was there to give it a try have it to my Duncan’s and they seemed to love it my hammers even reacted to it which I have never had them react to spot feedings before.

jshouse

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It’s Jordan correct and that was fun my first time going I’m glad you put it on Facebook my wife actually came across it and suggested I go. I got some reef roofs while I was there to give it a try have it to my Duncan’s and they seemed to love it my hammers even reacted to it which I have never had them react to spot feedings before.
Actually I'm jared(I had my little girl with me) my brother jordan is the VP. the roids really helped with my acans growths alot so good luck and nice meeting ya.

OP
OP
Drewskiii

Drewskiii

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Actually I'm jared(I had my little girl with me) my brother jordan is the VP. the roids really helped with my acans growths alot so good luck and nice meeting ya.
Gotcha I was the one with the little boy

dwest

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Gotcha I was the one with the little boy
Sorry I missed this. Wanted to go for the first time but we had plans to get a prom dress today for my daughter. Will get to one soon.

jshouse

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sweet well welcome to the club man, make sure you join the forum at cincyreef.com for more info on the club and activities, buys and what not.

hatfielj

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm in downtown Cincinnati...Over the Rhine

jshouse: your last name doesn't happen to start with "H" does it??

Kris Swank

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm going to try to make it to the next meeting. I'm in Clermont County as well! I started looking around for club info because I'm in need of some chaeto - I was staying to think there was nobody around, lol

Creating a strong bulwark: Did you consider floor support for your reef tank?

• I put a major focus on floor support.

Votes: 53 40.2%
  • I put minimal focus on floor support.

Votes: 27 20.5%
  • I put no focus on floor support.

Votes: 48 36.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 3.0%
Back