cipro as tank treatment

  • Thread starter Thread starter cally2k
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

cally2k

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 6, 2023
Messages
81
Reaction score
29
Location
united states
What state or country do you live in
Virginia
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello i have been loosing my euphillya little by little i believe i have an bacterian infection. I would like to to do a cipro treatment for the whole tank . I have a few questiond though
1- Where do i buy cipro
2- I have fish ,snails, shrimp, and grabss in tank will it kill them off
3- How do i know th right dosage I have a 150 gallon tank


Thank you all for the help
 
Online vet store but difficult to get now. Won't hurt fish or inverts. I dosed 125mg pill dissolved in RODI at night for 80g system. I did 3 doses over 6 day period. Leave skimmer on but remove carbon. Needs to be dosed after lights out.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 3 50.0%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new