Ciprofloxacin- 250mg or 500mg?

ThePurple12

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 9, 2018
Messages
1,699
Reaction score
1,293
Location
Virginia
What state or country do you live in
Virginia
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm looking to buy a magnifica anemone and want to get some cipro just in case, because it seems like half the mags people get are sick.

Should I get 250mg or 500mg?

Also, where do I buy this stuff? Ebay doesn't have it anymore.
 
Chewy has it. I bought both. Use the 250 for the first day and then 500 for the balance of treatments. Could just buy the 500 and cut one in half for the first day, especially if you have one of those neat and easy pill cutter devices.
 
250mg per 10 gallons.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 9 24.3%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 13.5%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 10 27.0%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 5.4%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 1 2.7%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 5.4%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 5.4%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 6 16.2%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new