Circus Goby (aka White Tiger Goby)?

michellejy

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 16, 2009
Messages
816
Reaction score
507
Location
Ohio
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm sticking with small, unique, peaceful fish for my nano, and this seems to fit the bill. I can't find much about these guys. Does anyone have one?

Is there any reason it wouldn't be okay with a yellow clown goby or citron goby?
 
I had one a while ago in my nano. Those should definitely go ok together.
 
It is very peaceful. It won't bother the clown goby at all.

They are also fairly hardy.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 9 23.7%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 13.2%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 10 26.3%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 5.3%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 1 2.6%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 5.3%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 5.3%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 7 18.4%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new