Cirolanid Isopod Up Close

SecurePayment

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 26, 2018
Messages
20
Reaction score
13
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi all,

Just wanted to share a cool up close photo I took of a cirolanid isopod on my iphone’s macro lens.

IMG_6068.jpeg
 
Last edited:
Hi all,

Just wanted to share a cool up close photo I took of a cirolanid isopod on my iphone’s macro lens.

IMG_6068.jpeg
Definitely a cirolanid, no doubt. They just look evil. In contrast, my spheromatids were always adorable
PXL_20230318_232448152.jpg
PXL_20230318_232440848.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 6 25.0%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 4 16.7%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 6 25.0%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 1 4.2%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 8.3%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 5 20.8%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new