Clam and eel

Jace Alan Carver

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 27, 2019
Messages
32
Reaction score
9
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Will my snowflake eel eat my clam. The eels is small. Only 5-6 inches and the clam is about 3 inches. I'll post a picture of the clam for reference

15494073521421156025601.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 3 60.0%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new