Clarisea Filter Roller in a Reefer 625 Sump

GermanJosh

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 6, 2019
Messages
178
Reaction score
65
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Looking to see if anyone installed a Clarisea Filter roller inside of a Red Sea Reefer 625 sump


Any info would be GREATLY appreciated
 
I successfully installed a Clarisea 5000 in my 625. I cut out the sump are with a taser blade. Huge pain but after 2 hours got it all out. I bought a mm to inch fitting and a gate valve to hard
Plumb it to return. Clarisea needs to be raised up. I have it 7” of bottom of sump on a stand. This creates more pressure so it will not use as much paper. Works great. Once in it is a game changer. I run 1000gph return and go through a roll every 3-4 weeks let me know if you have any other questions.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 6 4.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.4%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 25 18.5%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 44 32.6%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.7%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.4%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.4%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 20 14.8%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new