ClariSea Fleece Filter nails the rolling fleece filter

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Reef Builders

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Automated mechanical filters using a fleece roll are nothing new, but most of what we have seen tend to be boxy and bulky. But the ClariSea Fleece filter seems to have found the perfect balance between form and function to provide a legitimate option for replacing filter socks. According to documentation we’ve seen, the ClariSea […]

Continue reading...

gcarroll

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Nice to see another company stepping up to challenge the Rollermat. I am really interested in the larger model which handles twice the incoming water as the Rollermat.

Skibum

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Automated mechanical filters using a fleece roll are nothing new, but most of what we have seen tend to be boxy and bulky. But the ClariSea Fleece filter seems to have found the perfect balance between form and function to provide a legitimate option for replacing filter socks. According to documentation we’ve seen, the ClariSea […]

Continue reading...

Hi Jake,

Anywhere to source these in the US? I haven't had any luck, everything appears to be in the UK.

Making themselves at home: Have you intentionally done anything in your aquarium to enhance the natural behavior of your fish?

• I planned my tank to encourage natural fish behavior.

Votes: 18 28.6%
  • I did some things to encourage natural fish behavior.

Votes: 22 34.9%
  • Anything that encourages natural fish behavior was a byproduct of the aquascaping.

Votes: 14 22.2%
  • I did not do anything to encourage natural fish behavior.

Votes: 7 11.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 3.2%
Back