• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Clarisea SK-3000 Excellent Condition (Two)

Item Price
200.00
Shipping
YES shipping is available

OceanDiver

DEEPBLUE CURATOR
View Badges
Joined
Jul 23, 2018
Messages
394
Reaction score
363
Location
Northern Virginia
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
For Sale Used Clarisea SK-3000. I have two for sale both roughly 6-9 months old. They both work fine with no issues. I shut down my frag tank and the upgraded to a Redsea ReefMat on my display tank.

This is one is literally fresh out of my display. I will clean it up.

Asking $200 plus shipping

IMG_1341.jpeg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 9 23.1%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 12.8%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 11 28.2%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 1 2.6%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 7 17.9%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new